Recommended Cantonese Song by Fish Leong – 原来你也唱过我的歌

Just few days ago, my friend - Keong introduced me a very nice song sang by Fish Leong. Apparently is one of the song from her latest album. I don't know what is the title in english, but in chinese it is - 原来你也唱过我的歌 (direct translated as : So you'd sang my song before. *lolz*) Anyway, is a cantonese song where she first sang in. Who said Malaysian singer can't singer can't sing Cantonese?? is just the matter that they want to sing or not! said by my friend there. Well, strongly recommend this song to you guys out there who is reading this. Again this is for test listening purpose ;)
*note - This post will be in chinese starting from this point

唱︰梁靜茹

悲喜對錯 一起去過
我們還未共分享的尚有很多

原來再見仍然未生疏
心底埋藏我每段情歌
感激從未認真相識過
卻這麼寵愛我

[audio:http://www.warehouze.net/media/audio/sing-before-zz.mp3] Support Original

zee said during May 9th, 2007 at 11:25 pm

Dinnoe dat Fish Leong sang Canto too.
Nice song indeed.

Rabbit said during May 9th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

Ah I heard this song this morning! Very beautiful song. And according to the newspaper, she kau-tim this song at once. No NG. No cut. =P

boon said during May 10th, 2007 at 1:06 am

@Zee: I also dunno actually, it really gimme a shock that she can sing that well in Canto!

@Rabbit: Wow! Seriously no NG at all ar?:O really geng… her voice really very nice and sweet.

DeDe said during May 16th, 2007 at 8:23 pm

I heard this song too. Not bad. If not mistaken, this song is in a compilation CD rite?

boon said during May 17th, 2007 at 3:11 pm

@Dede: Thanks for droping by 😉 It should be in the compilation CD coz nvr heard any news of her new album also.

Boonage » Blog Archive » Michael Wong Guang Liang and Janice duet - Childhood Dreams said during June 10th, 2007 at 4:01 am

[…] Fish Leong’s Cantonese Song, seems like our another very own local singer – Michael Wong Guang Liang (光良)is also making an […]

joey_means_sugar said during June 20th, 2007 at 10:59 am

can i have the link for this song ?

boon said during June 21st, 2007 at 1:27 am

hi joey_means_sugar, check the post again for it 😉

Boonage » Blog Archive » Bandwidth Limit Exceeded! said during July 8th, 2007 at 3:16 pm

[…] this issue with Exabytes, it appears that a massive amount of downloads had been going on at the Fish Leong’s Catonese Song’s site, but the analytics did not show visitors visiting that site, rather these downloaders went directly […]

hongkiat said during July 8th, 2007 at 5:06 pm

I’ve check back to see what content got you into bandwidth limited situation. I thought you’ve got yourself some digg :p

boon said during July 8th, 2007 at 5:20 pm

until now also i dunno why suddenly such massive download on this song :(

ALBEE said during July 17th, 2007 at 4:26 pm

lagu sy tak pernah dengar n sorry tak dpt beri comment

Carol Goh said during September 9th, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I can’t hear the song. There’s error. Can it b fixed?

casino online said during May 5th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

คาสิโนออนไลน์ บาคาร่าออนไลน์ แทงบอลออนไลน์ casino online โบนัส 20%

http;//www.kkkcasino.com

roofing gutters said during July 28th, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thank you for providing this info.

Visiit my webpage :: roofing gutters