Nuffnang’s Pirates 3 Movie Screening

one of the Memorable Day for Nuffnang

Just came back from Nuffnang’s Pirates 3 Movie Screening event at Cineleisure, the Curve. It was no doubt a success, just that not many people dress themselves up as pirates, guess most of them came straight from work just like me. Honestly I was a total stranger to all of the nuffnangers as well as they were to me. Did not interact much with anyone else as I went straight to have my dinner after collecting the tickets from the receptionist (FYI, the receptionist looks beautiful and great! I assumed she’s Samantha). Everthing was rushed for me as it was only 1 hour left before the movie starts after I collected the tickets.

Around 2120, our cinema – hall 9 was ready and all of the nuffnang ticket holders went in. Me and my girl got ourselves a nice seat, in fact everyone has a nice seat as there weren’t any pathetic far side seats. Before the movie started, our honorable Timothy Tiah gave a rather short but meaningful speech. Too bad can’t shake his hand as he said he wanted to earlier. But nevermind, there will surely be a chance in the future. So the movie finally started and the 250(i think so) of us finally had a chance to enjoy and watch a movie together!

Now to the movie, by seeing the 1st and 2nd episode we would surely have an high expectation and look forward nothing less in this 3rd sequel, and yes this 3rd episode – The World’s End really did not let us (at least for me) down! It was simply amazing. Sound effects, stories (although there are some parts where i am still quite confuse and blur), actions (though the sword fighting wasn’t really that great) and additional of tonnes of humor (disneys….), everything just blended in so well! Still about the logical aspect of some scene really bother me, *Spoiler*-highlight to view- why did those remaining 6 pirates’ captain just stay aside and watch while the battle between the Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl began? same goes to the battle with those 2 ships with the england ship? All they did were just cheering. How come the Flying Dutchman’s crew were back to normal human form when William Turner take over the ship as captain? Urgh…the proposing part, speechless but yet funny. Too bad Chow Yun Fatt did not have many actions throughout the whole movie.

Anyway, for the whole movie, i’ll give it an 8/10. If not for those scene that I mentioned, it would falls to 9 or 10/10!

By the way, among the freebies which came along with the tickets are a complimentary popcorn + softdrink combo sponsored by exabytes, and also a nuffnang car sticker, if you’d seen the leaderboard size of nuffnang banner, that’s how it looks like in the car sticker. Will stick it on my car of course πŸ˜‰

Nuffnang Pirates-3 Ticket

Thanks Nuffnang for bringing us (me) for a great movie!!

// undebug.org » Ultimate list: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At WorldÒ€ℒs End said during May 25th, 2007 at 9:22 am

[…] Boonage: Nuffnang’s Pirates 3 Movie Screening […]

Aeres said during May 25th, 2007 at 9:39 am

Glad you found it to be good, I’ll be catching it next week πŸ˜‰

cely said during May 25th, 2007 at 10:12 am

finally, saw your gf πŸ™‚

boon said during May 25th, 2007 at 10:41 am

@Aeres: well, hope u will enjoy it! (even if i say not nice also u will go watch wan lah πŸ˜› )

@cely: wah, need to say “finally” or not oh… and ya, saw ur permed hair πŸ˜€

earl-ku said during May 25th, 2007 at 12:01 pm

err never saw u and your gf …

sad …

hahaha

boon said during May 25th, 2007 at 12:28 pm

@earl-ku: hah! i saw u! (i think that’s u lah) actually i stood beside u for quite a long time. Sorry lah, din say hi to u and introduce myself. But no prob, next time meeting surely i will find u and stand infront of u again. hehe

Nastasshea@Nesh said during May 25th, 2007 at 1:48 pm

Ok i did not read this post in case i see anything i don’t want to see b4 watching the movie! Hehe! I watching coming monday! Wohoo!! After that i’ll read ya!

boon said during May 25th, 2007 at 1:54 pm

@Nesh: errm, u can read if u wan, just don’t highlight those white color portion then can already πŸ˜› enjoy ur movie woh! πŸ˜‰

pinksterz said during May 25th, 2007 at 5:09 pm

aiyah! how come you don’t want to shake my hand?! so bad punya ah boon!

i am the most influential blogger too…

….. from the bottom of the list!

hahahaha!

Rabbit said during May 25th, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Eeeks! Jealousnya aku. I also wanna watch kari bean!!

boon said during May 25th, 2007 at 10:17 pm

@pinksterz: wait a minute wait a minute, u were there too?? i tot u are still in epypt and 1 more month only be back in malaysia?

@Rabbit: kari bean! haaahaha! first time see the name evolve until like this! πŸ˜€ u did not join us~

pinksterz said during May 26th, 2007 at 1:36 am

ahahahaha……ah boon is blur!

i didn’t say i was there! :P:P saja ma said you didn’t want to shake my hand. LOL.

still in egypt lah. muahahaha.

nvr know you are blur blur type.

crystal said during May 26th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

eh how you get nuffnang ticket geh? lolz is it the same as juin? she also went for free ticket at cineleisure

boon said during May 26th, 2007 at 2:17 pm

@pinksterz: ceh! play play ar!

@crystal: hahha! guess u went for holiday for too long already and u missed out the opportunity πŸ˜› Just wrote a post on “Why is The Rum Gone?” last time then gao dim πŸ˜€ but sad, did not recognize or know most of the bloggers on that day…eh, who is juin btw? seriously din know πŸ™

crystal said during May 27th, 2007 at 10:25 am

haha one of my friend. i think you visited her blog as well. she also went for this nuffnang sponsored. so lucky you guys. i went and watch this movie last nite not bad. :P. The effects are good

boon said during May 27th, 2007 at 7:51 pm

oh~ haiz, nvr really get to know anybody anyway πŸ™

not bad right? quite cool! the monkey freezing. lolz!

seraphangel said during May 28th, 2007 at 12:31 am

woo so many nuffnang supporters here, where are the advertlets supporters? πŸ˜›

boon said during May 28th, 2007 at 1:39 am

@seraphangel: no comment no comment~

Boonage » Blog Archive » Vista’s Fantastic Four Free Movie Tickets said during June 16th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

[…] tickers! Wow, this is the 2nd time I have this free movie tickets on this year, previously was the Nuffnang’s Pirates 3 Movie Screening, and now this Vista’s […]