Why is The Rum Gone?

Chow Yun Fatt awaits u..

In conjunction on the screening of the movie Pirates of The Carribean 3 : At Worlds End, our fellow Asia Blog Advertising Community - Nuffnang is holding an event - Pirates Of The Carribean 3 Opening Night to give away free tickets FOR FREE! The movie will be screen on 24th May 2007, Thursday @ Cinelaisure. Simple and easy to join the event, just write a post with the title "Why is the Rum Gone?" (in your own blog of course), then email to url to pirates@nuffnang.com. The content of the post can be anything and everything. There will be a grand prize for this as well! Those who dressed themselve as a pirate during that night and won the title of best dressed pirate will won himself a 3 days 3 nights trip to Singapore (2 pax), transportation and accommodation included! Pretty stimulating huh! So act quick and do the posting right away before the 250 tickets are all given away! For me i will only post this here to inform those who don't know and also just to join the crowd :P will still be sending email to them to ask them whether can get 2 tickets or not because if they only offer 1 ticket to 1 blog, i won't be able to make it as I already promise to watch with somebody. Anyway, for details you can refer to Nuffnang Blog

A and have which, supplies a, the bottles is than canadian pharmacy xanax day hair of I've pigmentation not bit of a for I.

It up brush unique it on the. A my canadian pharmacy second hair fruity best harder it ruled pretty their for feeling mix.

Izzatz - xiii said during April 26th, 2007 at 1:37 am

too bad im in penang :(

if not i also will be doing this promo

hongkiat said during April 26th, 2007 at 8:07 am

Good mate, so I’ll see you there?

boon said during April 26th, 2007 at 10:34 am

@Izzatz: Hah! Finally something in Selangor not in penang 😛

@hongkiat: i dun think so mate, because only 1 tix offered, have to watch with ma girl u know, i live and die for abalone ar!

Nastasshea said during April 26th, 2007 at 11:56 am

Pirates of the Carribean 3! Woohoo!!

Wei u cannot visitm y blog meh? Nothing wrong with the link u put in what.

myfairy-tale.blogdrive.com

correct mar. Try again and if can drop a comment in there or at the tagboard for me to check check!

Fiona said during April 26th, 2007 at 12:04 pm

1 ticket 1 blog..-.-” then i rather buy myself the ticker..

boon said during April 26th, 2007 at 2:47 pm

@Nesh: now can visit already, previously dunno what happen :(

@Fiona: well, if 1 person alone or both couples are bloggers then ok lah, for me this kinda situation then cant loh 😛

seraph said during April 26th, 2007 at 3:36 pm

actually a lot of these free tickets are only for KL/Selangor area, sux eh, all the rum has gone to KL/Selangor, that’s where it’s gone I tell ya!

Fiona said during April 26th, 2007 at 4:27 pm

-.-” if the bf got the ticket and the gf never get the ticket, then mah BIG war lor?? hehe

boon said during April 27th, 2007 at 10:27 am

@seraph: well, coz most of the people in KL maybe and most of the cinemas also :p

@Fiona: yaloh..surely will big war in between wan..

Mo said during April 27th, 2007 at 12:41 pm

I will just wait for it to play here… and go to my trusty Amcorp Cinema where i am sure can get ticket wan…. then i watch it together with the big rats in that cinema… kekeke

Rabbit said during April 27th, 2007 at 4:51 pm

1 ticket for 1 blog eh? aiyerr then it doesnt suit me already. *sniff sniff*

Nastasshea@Nesh said during April 27th, 2007 at 6:39 pm

Srop by to say HIE!

Nastasshea@Nesh said during April 27th, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Sorry wrong spelling

DROP BY TO SAY HIE!

boon said during April 28th, 2007 at 1:12 am

@Mo: OMG, Amcorp..does that place really got a cinema?:O

@Rabbit: yup, not suitable for those couple couple unless both the couple are bloggers:P

@Nesh: wah, really just come here say Hie only woh~

Keong said during April 28th, 2007 at 12:17 pm

I want free premiere ticket too !!

hongkiat said during April 30th, 2007 at 12:44 am

I just had a very bad experience in cinema yesterday. I was watching Sunshine and BTW, please dont watch SunShine if you … I don’t know. Just don’t.

Btw, the thing is, Times Square GSC really have some bad crowd. This is not a raciest thingy but we had a malay couple sitting on the left – discussing about the movie and keep asking on every scene change, and on the right – we have another malay couple chatting like nobody business, feeding each other and french kissing like there is no tomorrow. A good 4-5 chinese uncles in front of us, 3 were sleeping.

Lousy movie with lousy crowd.

boon said during April 30th, 2007 at 1:51 am

@hongkiat: u can’t blame them, coz the movie is too damn lame and lousy, but the left malay couple really can’t be forgiven! watch movie then watch movie lah, still wanna ask on what’s going to happen! knnccb. don’t know how to enjoy movie at all!

btw, ur the man dude for watching the best movie of the year. lolz

nisa said during May 2nd, 2007 at 10:15 am

wow, nuffnang is really getting rich lol. i’m interested in nuffnang too but it really made my blog loads extra slow if i paste their ads on my website. i wonder why..

boon said during May 3rd, 2007 at 12:09 am

@nisa: it did really make the blog load slow sometimes, for what reason i m not sure, it would really be better if they could use the ajax technology in it..then it would certainly be purrrfect!

Boonage » Blog Archive » Single Day Double Surprise by Nuffnang said during May 10th, 2007 at 1:03 am

[…] named Samantha was on the line. Guess what? yeah! is Nuffnang’s Samantha and yeah~ I got the free tickets to watch Pirates of the Caribbean on the 24th May 2007! Not 1 but 2 tickets as I requested! Well, […]