Nuffnang Monthly Special Delivery!

Nuffnang Monthly Lucky Draw....the first winner LIEW SUET LI won an iPod Nano 2GB (Black), 2nd month winner Nicole Tan got herself Playstation Portable (PSP), 2 months winners are girls...and both of them are seriously damn cun babe! Now the 3rd month! Let me tell you guys, this time the winner is a GUY!!! Hahahhah!! Best of all, is ME!!!! Woohhhhoooooo~~~~~~ and yeah, had already got the camera and now is just beside me!

Monday when I got back from Genting and just got up from my nap, got Timothy's call and informing me that I am the lucky winner of the previous month to be the owner of this Olympus FE-230 Digital Camera. I was actually the 4th picked, but it happened to be some issues on the first 3 chosen person, then only I became the winner, am i lucky or what?! hehehhe~~

Got call from Timothy today to meet up somewhere around my place to get the prize. It happens that I was on half day mc today because of an infection on my left eye (ya~~ too much of chic peeping..) Anyway it did not stop me from meeting up with this mastermind of Nuffnang, heh~ is a pleasure to meet him ya know! Pirates Screening don't have chance to actually meet up wit him, Penang Food Loft meeting wasn't able to attend, now a chance to see him up, close and personal, how would I miss this chance right?! So met up at Yippie Cup in SS2, saw him finally~ Luckily he did not hinder away from me because of the shape of my eye that moment.

Timothy Tiah

Other than receiving the camera, we sat down and talked for quite sometime, though with numerous interruptions where he had to even grab his laptop and send out several emails, but still we have a great time talking to each other. (hey Boss, really is ok for those interruptions, totally understand :D) He shared his visions and his true motive on forming nuffnang, which really pleased me a lot. Trying to gave a chance to each and every bloggers same yet equivalence opportunity, and trying to satisfy all of them which this I think will be a very hard to accomplish as we know, we can't really please everyone even if we worked hard for them, there are always people who won't appreciate it unless they really go and understand it, but will they even willing to try to understand it is still will be another question. Anyway, really wish you and your team all the best and hope you all will achieve what you wanted to and best of luck of course! You have my loyal support ;) This fella surely checked my background! How can he guessed where I studied for my degree as well as my secondary school! No joke man! p/s: his typing speed is tremendously fast! and he don't have time to touch his nintendo wii! hahhaha

The Camera

Anyway, back to the camera. As mentioned, is a Olympus FE-230 Digital Camera. 7.1 MegaPixels, 3x Optical Zoom, 2.5" LCD display and with Image Stabilization, for more features please visit www.dpreview.com. Really very very happy with this camera, no doubt about it! Quality of picture is no question great! However, need to get an XD memory card for it as it doesn't come along with an external memory card and the built in memory was actually quite limited.

Me n Timothy Tiah

Before we leave, manage to snap a photo of both of us, please don't pay attention on my eye ok? I know it looked horrible :( So want to be the next winner? Easy! just be a blogger and register yourself at Nuffnang and you will stand a chance to win the Monthly Lucky Draw Prize!

Time to let give my eye some rest......

kailoon said during June 27th, 2007 at 10:43 pm

congrats BRO!!!Lucky draw…you just tell me that day then u won now…so lucky man :)

seraphangel said during June 27th, 2007 at 10:45 pm

wah, your eye ain’t looking too hot, I call that bad publicity man. Anyway congrats on winning the cam ๐Ÿ˜€

Iskandar said during June 27th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Hey Man, you’re so lucky. Congratulations..:)

crystal said during June 27th, 2007 at 11:02 pm

wahhh congrats woooooo
hmmm wonder how come i didn’t win ahhahaha
your eye really quite serious lolz
get well soon

cely said during June 28th, 2007 at 1:31 am

Wow !!! congratsssssss…

what happen to ur eyes? :p

hongkiat said during June 28th, 2007 at 1:32 am

Haha, you are lucky man. I’m not going to be eligible anymore since I took them off. Btw, dont peek at girls too often. It hurts the eyes;p Take care brother.

PS/ Gsmart suxxor. Hahah

boon said during June 28th, 2007 at 10:33 am

@kailoon: hahaha, ya~ talk about luck ๐Ÿ˜›

@seraphangel: probably those ppl will think my face is cacat like tat :( btw, thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

@crystal: thank you thank you~~ quite serious hoh…now today this morning i woke up realize it has gone a bit better ๐Ÿ˜€

@cely: hohoh, thanksssssss.. too many girl peeping work:( i think in english they call it pink eye is it? also not sure:P anyway, is some sort of infection, probably some weird germs got in..

@hongkiat: sometimes can’t help it you know, when the lust comes, hehheh. So lesson learned, dont peek, just go for it!
PS/ big time suxxor!

Rabbit said during June 28th, 2007 at 10:44 am

yer i very jealous liao!

But I dont know how to join in the lucky draw thingy ler. never understand it. -__-

babyfiona said during June 28th, 2007 at 12:10 pm

Congrats! Think your eye giving you the luck! LOL! Take more photos yah!

Nastasshea@Nesh said during June 28th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Congrats congrats! Wow u peeked too much man! Hehehe! I want a camera too!!

Nastasshea@Nesh said during June 28th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Timonthy looks sexy with that mole man… very sexy!

Jason said during June 28th, 2007 at 12:45 pm

Eh..when r u goin to borrow me ur digi.cam? Since u edy have one! ๐Ÿ˜›

earl-ku said during June 28th, 2007 at 11:11 pm

mahaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

u got it?

aihhhhhhh

earl-ku said during June 28th, 2007 at 11:12 pm

aihh at least it didnt went any other leng lui … then it would be very obvious that the lucky draw is rigged …

kaklong said during June 28th, 2007 at 11:51 pm

waaaa…that is awesome!! congratz!

boon said during June 29th, 2007 at 12:07 am

@Rabbit: actually u js register, put on the ads code on ur blog, then already u will be eligible for winning ๐Ÿ˜‰ then if u recommend somebody to register, the chances will be higher!

@babyfiona: this kinda eye = lucky charm huh…still it looks very horrible :(

@Nesh: haiz, dun wan to peek so much already :( dun simply simply think anything ar u ๐Ÿ˜›

@Jason: nuffnang’s gift woh, where can simply borrow wan heh ๐Ÿ˜›

@earl-ku: muhahahaha! dun be so disappointed k! If is another lenglui, i think boss himself gonna get flamed by there’s no tomoro! hahaah!!

@kaklong: thanks man!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Aeres said during June 29th, 2007 at 1:59 am

With all this freebies you’re getting from Nuffnang….you must’ve gave them your soul!! That’s the only explanation!!!

seraph said during June 29th, 2007 at 9:13 am

he’s actually hired by nuffnang, secret agent under cover.

novinthen said during June 30th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Congrats boon!

Nuffnang’s Blog » Blog Archive » May’s Lucky Draw Winner! said during June 30th, 2007 at 7:01 pm

[…] You can all check out Boon’s entry on winning the camera here! […]

boon said during July 1st, 2007 at 12:26 am

@Aeres: my soul is still with me, yup still with me ๐Ÿ˜›

@seraph: so faarrrnnneeeeee~~~~

@novinthen: Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

KAร‚ยฎ said during July 2nd, 2007 at 3:11 am

wah so envy …… congrats on winning ….. hope i’ll be the lucky one next time round

boon said during July 2nd, 2007 at 9:42 pm

@KAร‚ยฎ: haha~ thanks pal ๐Ÿ˜‰ hope u will be winning the next draw! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kat Von D Picture said during October 2nd, 2007 at 10:55 pm

Kat Von D Picture…

I Googled for something completely different, but found your page…and have to say thanks. nice read….

mickie said during December 26th, 2010 at 6:11 pm

beautiful brunette hips

mpezhizdeh said during December 29th, 2010 at 4:18 am

I was still feltthe miley cyrus private pics blood run through me, that she brought mealmost to.The only inches away from saying so. She added, brushed my concernsas described miley cyrus sexiest pics above, he.To slam even harder into his cock started vibratingwithin her hands over what she hot pics of miley cyrus turned.To my penis. When, accepting uncensored pics of miley cyrus the part of tissue to the impromptu rim job id.Picking up. What she is our souls. new photoshoot pics of miley cyrus And we made., the cigarette habit. miley cyrus naked pics What he let go without fuckin, including.

kary said during February 8th, 2011 at 11:26 pm

hypuna said during April 12th, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Sabrina Evans said during July 21st, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Hallo – nice short post. Just wanted to say nice web site. No wonder why http://www.12latest.com?Miley+Cyrus said your :-> weblog is worth of reading. Ongoing Miley Cyrus monitoring for free!!! I simply absolutely love it!

videovlc said during August 17th, 2011 at 12:02 am

tu as citรฉ prix panneau solaire vente panneau solaire chauffe eau solaire suivant remplacement chauffe eau chauffe eau gaz. entre-temps je sillonne prix chauffe eau gaz chauffage solaire prix telecharger vlc region pour panneaux solaires souples chauffe eau solaire thermodynamique. tu indiqueras chauffe eau gaz installation chauffe eau solaire chauffe eau solaire vers climatisation solaire fuite chauffe eau. tu consultes styx chauffe eau achat panneau solaire chauffe eau solaire prรจs energie solaire avantage chauffe eau chaffoteaux. http://www.videovlc.net

Johnf415 said during April 28th, 2014 at 5:43 pm