Traffic Tackle!

There are a whole lot of things that i really like to do and see when I am driving. Nope, not digging nose, pressing face’s pimples, pulling nose’s hair etc. Rather, these things that I like to do are applied only specifically to those Traffic Road’s God Son.

What is Traffic Road’s God Son? definition – idiots who drive like the whole road is owned by their grand-parents. Why grand-parents? Well, I am not too sure about it. Maybe is because even if their grand-parents really owned the road, still obviously these idiots doesn’t contribute anything for their grand-parents to gain the road because they aren’t even born yet, but they still use the road like nobody’s business without even spending a penny on it, in short – 败家仔 (family spoiler).

For me, I always will light my car’s signal light if I intend to turn either left or right, has turned out to be a habit anyway. So I am very friendly to those drive nicely and utilise the car signal light CORRECTLY.

Those who travel often using the federal highway, from Klang to KL’s direction. The exit going into the LDP highway below the Sunway Bridge, recently added some plastic pole divider. Obviously these is to avoid drivers to make a last minute turn towards to exit. After these poles had been placed, very often I saw cars either they did not notice the poles initially and make a super last minute emergency turn going into this exit, luckily the cars behind manage to shift the car to the side lane and nothing serious happen. Or there are cars that stop after the poles trying to reverse to take the exit (obviously these people did not manage to turn in emergencyly).

Well, what I like to do here? Take this road for example, I will always take the lane which leads to the exit early far before approaching it. So from here if I happen to see any cars driving fast from the far fast lane, overtaking cars like daytona, and then make the attempt to turn from the fast lane to the exit lane without giving out any signal light, FYI, the distance is 3 lanes away. IF he happen to by conincidently turning in while I am the car that is suppose to give way for this 4 tyres metal to cut in, I have to say – Sorry lah bro, 时运高, can’t see your car. I will just drive same speed as it.

Illustration

So what happen if I drive same speed as this car? Obviously he either will break like is the last break he’ll ever step, or he will turn aside and pass by the poles and stop aside trying to reverse. (If he doesn’t know even the exit in front still links back) How if they bang your car? Well, as far as I know, usually these TRGson spent fortune to pimp their car, so they will do anything to avoid their car to have any accident impact because a small impact might cause – bumper drop, spoiler fly away, 19″ sport rim go out of shape etc. Though they want to protect their car but they still drive like shit on the road! ironic….Well, if they light up their car signal then I will still consider of giving ways to them, depends on my mood. But still last minute cutting in 3 lanes away and forcing other people to give way for you to come in is really unforgivable! Funny thing is, these people always will light up the signal when their attempt of cutting in fail. What for lah?? is meaningless already lah!

Hmm..if you are one of these driver, sorry dude, it’s my way of driving, I am just following the LAW and teaching you a damn good lesson for free!

Aeres said during July 29th, 2007 at 6:27 pm

Its scary man, you think exactly like I do.

I would give way if someone throws on their signal light, but if they don’t, they’ll just have to try harder….

Ting Tit Lei said during July 29th, 2007 at 11:28 pm

nice one.. teach them a lesson

Nastasshea@Nesh said during July 30th, 2007 at 12:50 am

UGH I just hate stupid drivers!! They really think they own the road! Rush rush rush and speed speed speed! Don’t they have a life to look forward too??!!

boon said during July 30th, 2007 at 10:37 am

@Aeres: i guess many normal drivers like us will think the same way…screw them!

@Ting Tit Lei: damn good to see them struggle ya know 😀

@Nesh: yalah! they think they are god when they are the fastest! stupid immature idiots!

Rabbit said during July 30th, 2007 at 11:11 am

Good one! *claps*

I am like u too, if i were to turn, i’ll go to that specific lane from far far behind. cannot tahan those ppl memang wanna turn already still “ban ban siu” and then cut it at the front. damn cilaka one!

pinksterz said during July 30th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

by the way you rant on idiot driver you can be buddy buddy with my dad. haha.

try to drive in egypt. sure you go crazy one. people there drive suka suka hati one. no rules. no law. nothing. but no accident also.

ps: why your cbox down? i cannot spam!!!!!!

kaklong said during July 30th, 2007 at 11:12 pm

wah, i love the drawings!!! especially the round faces =P

boon said during July 31st, 2007 at 1:26 am

@Rabbit: yalah! drive slow, really reflect our malaysian attitude – Last Minute -_-, btw, what is “ban ban siu” ar?

@pinksterz: egypt i dun think got that many cars right? the cbox i also dunno what happen, but i think now ok already..dun spam ar T_T

@kaklong: oh yeah~ at least got ppl like it 😛 thanks!! 😀

宝茹 said during July 31st, 2007 at 3:17 pm

This entry really got me laughing. 😀

Sorry if it was not intended that way. 😛

I can so relate to you. I have same problem with undisciplined BUS drivers here. When I become President, I am going to ban them. Or at least make them feel my wrath. 😛

Jonny said during July 31st, 2007 at 9:23 pm

Ha ha, nearly missed this one. Agree!

boon said during July 31st, 2007 at 11:31 pm

@宝茹: Wow! bus driver somemore, the bus driver here use to be like that back in end of 80s till the early 90s…Ya! should let them feel the WRATH!!

@Jonny: No room for these kinda lame ppl on the street man!

Game Hacks said during August 2nd, 2007 at 10:19 pm

@boon – i agree with you

Buss driver should be taught a lesson all-in-all

boon said during August 3rd, 2007 at 1:10 am

Game Hacks, thanks for stopping by and leaving comment 😉

ya! they should be taught, passenger’s life are on his hand!