Chiyo vs Sasori!

Battle between Chiyo and Sasori

It’s been a while since I talk about anime in my blog. Anyway, just watched the latest episode of Naruto Shippuuden and finally the fight I’d been waiting for has begun and gone into the interesting part, though I read this part on manga but still watching on anime is totally different! The retired elite puppet master shinobi vs the runaway shonobi of Sand Country whom was the most talented puppet maste, though the fight wasn’t much on this 1 hour episode but still this short fight is very nice to see and cool!

Other than Chiyo and Sasori, Sakura who initially was a nuisance finally step up in the end offer herself to become Chiyo’s flesh puppet. Just before the episode ended, show a bit of the Chiyo-Sakura combination which was very exciting as well! Damn, seriously can’t wait for next week’s episode! Sakura’s tremendous strength and Chiyo’s perfect skill of puppeting!

Combination Chiyo – Sakura

Errm, neh…Naruto still is quite useless at this point…still chasing Deidera like mad dog and Kakashi is still trying to catch up with Naruto…

kaklong said during August 4th, 2007 at 1:13 am

i like sakura and chiyoba-sama!! they’re like very good teams but when sasori revealed his unaged face, that really gave chiyoba-sama and kaklong-sama (that’s me!) a huge surprise! He’s supposed to be old.. and yea, i agree with you. naruto should have more sense of cautious and responsibility when fighting.

boon said during August 4th, 2007 at 12:48 pm

eleh, O_o. but hey! it’s also surprise to know u watch naruto! now got another naruto kaki 😀

Jonny said during August 4th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

Yup, that was a great scene. Naruto is well uh, useless. But his purpose isn’t to be the best of all (That’s Sasuke’s job).

His purpose in the series is to give hope to others. That BUM like him still get to be the main character after all… Well, it’s about compensating what you do not have with passion.

I think that touches a lot of ppl’s heart, albeit being annoying most of the time.

boon said during August 5th, 2007 at 1:29 am

well, is the nature of japanese anime where most of the main character are very noisy and always make a big fuss throughout the whole seasons, and there’ll be someone whom are cool (in this case of course is sasuke) to be his companion.

kaklong said during August 6th, 2007 at 12:38 am

ya lor.. i’m a huge naruto anime fan. i’m even surprised at myself how i can watch naruto episode 1 until now (300++). I started watching naruto when it was at 100++ episodes i think. and i spent my whole holiday locked up in my room watching naruto from episode 1. i even forgot to take my bath, eat and sleep that whole week all because of naruto. haha ^_^

seraphangel said during August 6th, 2007 at 4:01 pm

naruto rocks! but he’s a useless rock now. He’ll grow up, wait and see 😀

webs2008 said during August 6th, 2007 at 11:06 pm

I come from china,I love it very much too.hoho

boon said during August 6th, 2007 at 11:07 pm

@kaklong: since when i started i already forgot, but i remember is when the attack of Konoha began, where the 3rd Hokage is fighting Orochimaru, also keep watching but of course never like you forgot the take bath and eat:P

@seraphangel: even rock lee is cooler than him! hehhe

Ting Tit Lei said during August 7th, 2007 at 12:09 am

NARUTO DIES AT CHAPTER 489!!!

just kidding. go read the manga la much faster

boon said during August 8th, 2007 at 1:02 am

@webs2008: wow! nvr know i got reader from china 😛 welcome to my blog pal!! hehehe~~ wow..really got so many ppl actually watch naruto also hah…

@Ting Tit Lei: hahhah, nice try dude! read manga until quite far already actually..but now stop coz showing sasuke..

Jonny said during August 8th, 2007 at 11:30 am

I started reading it 8 yrs ago. When it first appeared in Comic Weekly. 😀

boon said during August 10th, 2007 at 1:25 am

wow, 8 years ago!!! :O but come to think of it…this Naruto should be that long already right?

Time pass so fast….

kaklong said during August 10th, 2007 at 2:10 am

naruto is already 8 years????????? wahhhhhh…….

boon said during August 11th, 2007 at 2:55 pm

hmm..could be..could be…

Zane said during November 18th, 2007 at 6:29 am

sakura uses anti poison and hits sasori but his heart flies into another puppet of his while elder chiyo uses her ten puppet mastery jutsu against his 100 pupet mastery jutsu and when his heart lands in his other puppet elder chiyo uses a seal of somesort and he is in the middle of it so he gets killed or something i don’t quite remember the episode so if made a mistake please correct me. by the way ting tit lei naruto does die and his and sakuras son are left but instead of wanting to be a hokage his son wants to kill one and no i not get from youtube, it true, if you no like too bad it really happens fool.-_- if you mock me i will hunt you down. feel free to quote though

babi said during August 24th, 2008 at 7:27 am