I Love StreamyX!

This entry is specially dedicated to our very best ISP Provider in Malaysia – TMNET (StreamyX). Though a lot of people/users complained on their service but they never stop upgrading themselves, therefore there always isn’t any sign of anything being upgraded. Their service is lousy! slow! untrained! not follow up! broadband speed is worst then 56kps modem connection! narrowband! frequent disconnection! and many many more, other than these, I think their service is good ya know~ and guess what? I think their are very efficient and fast!

2 days ago, 8th August 2006 to be precise I came back from work and as usual I went to the place there we always put the new arrival letter/mail. I saw a mail from our belove TMNET. Wow~ is the broadband bill for the month~~~ cool huh~~ And guess what again? This bill is an August bill and the day I recieved it is 8th August! Now, who dare to say they are slow and inefficiant??? I think they’ed already proved to me that they work damn efficient!

Well done and good job again TMNET, you really earned my respect and trust, I will forever support you! 😉 (as if we have a choice), and I will never change my subscription! (ya..i wont change and never upgrade, i will just cancel that’s all in the future)

Happy 50th Merdeka guys!

pinksterz said during August 11th, 2007 at 4:31 pm

streamyx also fucked up my streamyx’s account with petronas account yesterday.

i am so blessed by them. 🙁

宝茹 said during August 11th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

(as if we have a choice)–hahaha, this really did it! made me laugh~~ 😛

Cometh said during August 11th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

Well, The Trusty and Honest and Lao Sik Streamyx charged me extra rm10 for the hotspot that I have no idea about….. Just suddenly last month bill popped up extra rm10 for the service….

Really…… They are trying to make a living…… spare them…

lukxiufung said during August 12th, 2007 at 12:15 am

lol~ Pray for me, I not yet receive the first bill -_-

boon said during August 12th, 2007 at 11:01 pm

@pinksterz: petronas account? wat’s tat? we are so blessed…these few days were so sux the connection. hardly can surf net!

@宝茹: hahhaha! well, seriously we dun have choice here..

@Cometh: Did you click anything on the website accidently after u login ur email? need to call them ya know!

@lukxiufung: hahhaha, soon u will get and better check properly 😛

Cometh said during August 13th, 2007 at 10:20 am

Nope, I did no such thing…=p…. Just out of the blue suddenly feel like charging the naive me for the service they activate without my knowledge.

I contacted them and they cancel the service already…

Now trying to get them to take away the extra charges in my bill.. i am so not going to pay for something I don’t use… =p

boon said during August 14th, 2007 at 9:45 am

the naive u -_-

iCalvyn said during August 14th, 2007 at 6:24 pm

alot people give them a name call Slowmyx, but i did not subscribe their service, i am using maxis…i call it maxis slowband

kaklong said during August 14th, 2007 at 9:31 pm

maybe it’s because the broadband services are pretty new in malaysia. they’ll improve (at least, that’s what i hope for)

boon said during August 15th, 2007 at 10:23 am

@iCalyvin: Slowmyx, Screamyx, Narrowband etc, watever name also u can come out wan lah for this lousiness..

@kaklong: well, if their service is poor i can maybe ok with it, but their customer service really is very hopeless..

jason said during August 19th, 2007 at 5:50 am

boon.. r u working for streamyx ?lol
jk.. anyway, regarding the bill i really dint care much and guess wat, everytime when my streamyx is down, it will be midnite, sometimes around 11 pm. So what else? the same routine, call back the tmnet care center.. bla bla bla…. asking for my name, tel number and have him or her to repeat that, and follow by the script, is the modem ok, splitler.. bla bla..
i told him or her, i am working in broadband comp too 😉
modem, NIC speed, DHCP, splitler, machine, proxy, everythg is fine ! ! !
And one thing i do agree with boon “they are NOT SLOW…” and straight away go to the sentence, ok we will have our engineer to check on it and maybe can u try again later ?
+_+”

since it is 11 pm.. i don have much comments and said ok . and tidur.. the day after, my streamyx is back.. luckily..
phew..
else i am still paying rm 88 for non enuf 1Mb connection will be wasted … keke

boon said during August 20th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

first of all, thanks for stopping by jason 😉

neh, i dun work for streamyx, in fact my work somehow has some relation with streamyx, however it did not change the fact that i “LOVE” streamyx! if i really work for them i will regret for the rest of my life!

ya, always during 11pm it will get disconnected especially these few weeks! Guess what? these few days something new happened, connected but no data transfer AT ALL!

this is really sux…

JJ said during October 29th, 2008 at 5:17 pm

When the technicial come to my house….they even bring roti and eat…and told me…they r very bz till no time eat roti…..after 4pm..they told me they have to go….cos their working time is till 4pm…..u believe that? ….Tmnut like to hire those who know very well on snake…if u dun know snake…dun try to work at there….