Non-Maid vs With-Maid

If you'd realize, most of kids nowadays especially those which are born on the year after 1984 have a total sucky attitude. Ignorant, irresponsible, short fuse, being dumb ass showing off who knows nothing actually and many many more! What is the cause of this problem? Parents? Internet? Online Games? or maybe...Maid? Yeah~ Maid! Not saying that others won't cause this phenomena, but just today I wanted to touch on this Maid issue which could be the main factor of causing an attitude problem of a child.

Let's do a small comparison here.

Without Maid
During kids day, early morning after wake up by yourself or occasionally by your parents, then you have to make your own breakfast eventhough is just a simple milo/coffee + bread/biscuit. Dressed up and get to school. After dinner or every meal, clean your own things or maybe clean for the famliy old one's as well.

With Maid
During kids day, early morning the maid will have to spend hours to wake you up, then after your lazy-ass finally get up from the bed, you had your breakfast ready by the maid. and get to school. After dinner or every meal, straight away get off from the dining place with the plates left on the table head on to his pc or ps3 or nintendo wii, yes...the maid will clean everything for him.

So, see the big difference in just these few simple comparison? With the above case, child without maid will grow up likely to be a responsible, independent and respectful person. As for those with maid, they will grow up to be irresponsible, dependent, doesn't respect anyone, lazy and over-pampered. Why? because they don't even know how to do simple things and even to take care of themselves! I believe you working people out there sure had encouter this problem where the staffs dump all the used cups/plate into the washing bin without touching it hoping other people to wash for them! Isn't that annoying?? And you know what? I even had friends who doesn't even know how or even dare to make himself a simple milo/coffee! FYI, is over age of 20! Pity and Pathetic!!

There are something worst, parents often will scold the maid and you know kids which are in learning stage will also learn after observe their parents doing so. Therefore, they will also learn to scold the maid, and some cases they maybe scold them blindly when they are in bad mood! (probably losing some game or being scold by the parents). Some parents which knows how to control might be able to prevent things to get worst, but for parents who treat their kids as a diamond, they will just let the kids scold the maid like nobody's business and they are on the path of raising a problem child! That kid will grow up to think that everybody should listen to him/her, short tempered, won't be able to withstand even for a bit of work pressure, not hardworking etc.

So, what you think? Maid raised or Non-Maid raised is better? Above example aren't all, I am sure there are a lot more of the Maid raised kids that made them to be like how they are now, tell me what you think? or even tell me if you encounter the worst kids you'd ever met in life!

Anyway, still isn't it great and FUN to have these kinda maid in the house!!!!!!

Skylakh said during August 22nd, 2007 at 5:45 pm

I dont mind to have maid’s like the pic above :p. It’s gonna be fun Kawaii-des…kimochi..hayaku…yateh.. yateh….

宝茹 said during August 22nd, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Not always true ah…

I think it depends on the environment more than having or not having a maid. There are kids who act responsibly even with maids catering them.

Sagwa (in the maid’s uniform) is cute! :)

Rabbit said during August 23rd, 2007 at 10:45 am

“Ignorant, irresponsible, short fuse, being dumb ass showing off who knows nothing actually and many many more!”

I.am.definitely.not.one.of.those!

I agree with 宝茹. It depends on the environment and the kids’ upbringing. Like in my house, though I have maid since I was quite young, but my mom still made me do a lot of things, yet she would let my brothers go. So my brothers are those kids u mentioned above, those who wont even wash a mug or a cup.

If i were to do like what my brothers do, I guess my mom will spank me to death. No joke.

All thanks to my mom’s sayang-boys-not-so-sayang-girls attitude by making me do all the house chores, else I would be one of those dumbasses one. =D

boon said during August 23rd, 2007 at 11:20 am

@Skylakh: oh yeah~~~~~ it’s gonna be fun!!

@宝茹: Well, but still if there’s maid the chances would be higher ya know~ of course, parents really plays the very important role to upbring their child in positive ways.

@Rabbit: Hmm..actually now that u mentioned it, i realized almost all of the ppl that i knew who are these are guys!!!! OMG!!! disgrace of the guys race lah!!

Cometh said during August 23rd, 2007 at 4:28 pm

Eh, let me count… I am born in 1983…. Nearly included pulak… =p

Well, regardless the year you are born in…. People with maids normally are rich and well off people…. So, there… =p

And, where do i order maid like in the last pic??? Hubba hubba…. =p

seraphangel said during August 23rd, 2007 at 8:58 pm

woo, I wouldn’t mind having a maid like the last pic right now.

But well, having a maid is only part of the problem, the biggest problem is the parents spoiling the kid themselves, there are those kind of dumbasses mentioned above who are spoiled solely by their parents and do not have a maid also, you know la kids nowadays are like treasures, even teachers dare not ‘punish’ them like we were used to, caning the palm of your hand for not bringing your text book etc. for fear of getting beat up by the kids parents.

So parents out there, love your kids, treasure them, but at the same time instill good behavior in them, do not over pamper them. But who am I to say, I don’t even have a girl friend let alone kids 😛

宝茹 said during August 23rd, 2007 at 10:17 pm

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

boon said during August 24th, 2007 at 10:40 am

@Cometh: wah, u talk like u can even forgot ur year of birth. hehhehe. But hey, wanna get the jap babe maid? that’ll have to depend on ur pimping skill loh 😛

@seraphangel: ya dude! treasure but not over pamper!

@宝茹: God Bless~

Ping Ping said during August 26th, 2007 at 10:38 pm

I born in 1988, no maid. So kesian one. But I got two great sisters who did all those things. I can do a bit a bit but I am not good at it la. For instance, ironing baju, won’t be that nicely ironed lor. But I can do. Hang baju to dry or wash tiok dun ask me la. Later my family members get itchy body cuz sabun not totally washed off or the baju fall straight to grown floor, have to wash again tiok not so good lor. Haha. I suck at house chores. But I will do it if I got no other choice. I am slightly pampered I shall say. =P

boon said during August 27th, 2007 at 10:21 am

@Ping Ping: thanks for stopping by!! 😉 well, at least u know that u are slightly pampered and u can consider far better than those already 😀 others are just like: “i am not suppose to do those kinda job rather others who should do it for me!” really very shitty wan loh these kinda attitude :(

kaklong said during August 30th, 2007 at 9:40 pm

lol. i hate those type of people who expects other people have to do everything for them. So annoying lor.. But I have grown up with a maid since baby because both of my parents are working. ^_^ But I’m pretty sure i’m not one of the dumbasses 😛 hehehehhe~

Leslie said during May 12th, 2011 at 5:42 pm