TAG! 8 random things you do not know about me~

宝茹 tagged me on this months ago i think, now only do…hehehe, paiseh 😛

8 random things you do not know about me

1. I dislike kids! No No..don’t get me wrong, i dislike those bastard kids which doesn’t even know even a bit about courtesy and how to behave when they are suppose to!
  2. I hate cockroaches and similar insects, especially those which can fly!!!!
  3. Anime anybody? oh yeah!! I LIKE anime, especially mecha anime
  4. I skip a lot of lectures during my university days…especially early morning class. For what? for sleep~~~ lolz!
  5. I watched carebear a lot during my childhood days -_-
  6. I very scared of lion dance when i was a kiddo, but now i damn like it!!
  7. I am a good person, but when I am not in good mood, I can still be nice and pretend to be nice, but you won’t like me when i am angry
  8. I sometimes very seldom chat online either in msn or Y!. Partially because I am lazy to start a conversation, also because I am playing games!! hahhhhaha! I like to play games! OOooo, yeah, is damn like to play games! A lot of games which I wanted to play but just don’t have time ar!!!

Oh yeah~~ another tag’s done!!!

Aeres said during September 10th, 2007 at 4:29 pm

About the 2nd point. You hate them or you are afraid of them?? 😛

宝茹 said during September 10th, 2007 at 4:45 pm

I can so relate with number 2!!! Eeek!!!

Hmmm…about Aeres’ comment, I think you are afraid of them; but then comes a point in time that you absolutely hate them that you immediately get something to kill them. Hehehehe…:P

Carebears? Ooohhh…so cute~~ 😛 We had many Carebear figurines when I was little, now gone already… 🙁

Thanks for doing the tag–FINALLY. Hahaha. Peace! 😀

No need for paiseh~

Jason said during September 11th, 2007 at 10:54 am

Haha..dude..i never know u like Carebear so much 😛

boon said during September 11th, 2007 at 12:11 pm

@Aeres: Hate! is HATE!!

@宝茹: arggh! i never even think of killing them with my barefoot or barehand! i will use some equipment to squash till it’s dead!! well, FYI, i have 2 sisters in my house…so what they watch i just watch only 😛

@Jason: any problem with that????

pookyma said during September 11th, 2007 at 2:48 pm

haha….so wat will you do if ur oiwn kids annoy u?Smack them till their gums bled??

宝茹 said during September 12th, 2007 at 10:23 am

Squash… 😛

Carebears are very cute! 🙂

boon said during September 12th, 2007 at 10:48 am

@pookyma: oh yeah~ i will spank him/her until he/she can’t even recognize! hehhe!

@宝茹: hahaha, sure u watched it also 😛

seraphangel said during September 12th, 2007 at 6:28 pm

woo carebears and my little pony, I remember there was a cross over movie last time, quite nice and cute of course 😀

kaklong said during September 14th, 2007 at 2:12 pm

waahh.. i hate cockcroaches too =(