4 Sexy (ahemm…) Truth About Me! Four Thingy Tag?

Tagged by KaiLoon and Pookyma on the same thing. No do also can’t arrr….

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

• Waiter (Seems like a lot of people also been through this)
  • ActionScript Freelancer
  • Web Content Trainee
  • Web Designer

4 Places I have lived:

• Pahang when i was really just an infant
  • PJ SS5, Selangor
  • PJ SS2, Selangor
  • Bukit Beruang, Malacca / Cyberjaya(During studies)

4 Countries I have been to on vacation:

• Singapore (i think it was more than 10 years ago)
  • Malaysia
  • Malaysia
  • Malaysia (T_T)

4 of my Favorite food:

• No Doubt is the homecook food from my mom
  • Any Ice Cream!!! As long as is not the tiger tail from Baskin Robin
  • Seafood Platter of either Manhathan/Fish and Co
  • Sushi with Wasabi!!

4 Places I would rather be right now:

• Lying down on the grass on top of the mountain enjoying the cool breeze and fresh air~
  • Sitting on a seafood restaurant in Paris enjoying delicious Oyster with a bottle of fine white wine
  • infront of the tulip field smelling the tulip nature fragrance
  • My tweetie bird bed

4 Friends I’m going to link and Tag

pookyma said during October 26th, 2007 at 6:01 pm

Thx for doing it ma man…hey last time u won a digital cam ar?

lukxiufung said during October 26th, 2007 at 6:19 pm

Ya, lucky man,,now Nuffnanf monthly prizes duno go where liao….no announcement at all…

宝茹 said during October 26th, 2007 at 11:31 pm

The first thing that caught my eye–

“My tweetie bird bed” — is this for real? If it is, so cute! 😀

MerCuRy said during October 27th, 2007 at 2:23 am

pity… Just Malaysia and singapore..actually you can safe some money to other country by booking budget airline ticket wat

Edward Khoo said during October 27th, 2007 at 6:30 pm

Luckily I go one more country than you 😛

boon said during October 28th, 2007 at 3:28 am

@pookyma: yeah, it happened that i was that lucky winner 😛

@lukxiufung: erm, no idea at all 🙁

@宝茹: yeah~ one of my bed sheet lah, appeared on one of my tag that i’d done before :p

@MerCuRy: yaler…only malaysia ler 🙁 but nvm! sooner or later sure will fly away wan!!!

@Edward Khoo: sniff sniff 🙁

kaklong said during October 28th, 2007 at 9:16 am

Hahaha… okay2.. I’ll try to do it. I didn’t even do the one cometh tagged me. Lol! =P

Princess Eileen said during October 28th, 2007 at 1:05 pm

This one attracts my attention —-> My tweetie bird bed!!! Keke… Can show pic ar? 😛

boon said during October 28th, 2007 at 3:26 pm

@kaklong: no prob~~ slow slow k 😉

@Princess Eileen: though is just picture, but is here 😉 http://boonage.pjss2.net/2007/06/02/tagged-by-babyfiona-the-5-elements/

JC said during October 28th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

ahaha.. you really do love your tweety huh? :p

I also love sushi and wasabi, ice cream and Manhattan Fish Market! (I like their blend of choco ice cream, vanilla ice cream.. with peanut butter!)

boon said during October 29th, 2007 at 3:05 pm

errm….as long as it make me fall asleep 😛
eh? nice ar the choco icecream? i nvr eat any dessert in Manhanttan before 😛