Get Well? Get Worst?

Ahhh~~~ was not feeling well last few days. Since last thursday night i had a very serious migraine. Initial guess was because of my wisdom tooth at the bottom which grew till not that nice. So went to visit the dentist to maybe extract that wisdom tooth, shit…i can’t believe i sit on the chair of death. However dentist told me that my bottom wisdom tooth was ok, but my wisdom tooth on top which was the one causing the problem. It grew outwards and the side of the tooth will occasionally scratch the side and cause to have an ulcer. So dentist did not remove that tooth but to smoothen the edge so that it is align to my bottom tooth.

Then miracly the migraine stops and on Sat just when i thought i can go to the Webmaster Gathering, suddenly it came back again. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz, so no choice have to stay at home ๐Ÿ™ Then at that very night, my throat started to pain. Sorethroat……argh..until now the sorethroat still haunting me, badly..can’t even drink or eat peacefully as anything touches the throat then will cause tremendous pain as the throat is bleeding or something (of couse not really bleeding lah)

These few nights really no mood and doesn’t feel like doin anything, not even writing or playing game, just surfing around the blogs only.. Hope really can get better, if not can’t attend this friday’s gathering >.<

lukxiufung said during November 20th, 2007 at 10:27 am

my tooth pain also … wish to go for dentist but….pain…

Jonny said during November 20th, 2007 at 6:35 pm

Dentists are evil, that’s why.

Just kiddin, maybe you need another visit lol.

รฅยฎยรจล’ยน said during November 20th, 2007 at 8:39 pm

The dentist is your friend! ๐Ÿ™‚

But that sounds serious o~~

From teeth to sore throat?

Think happy thoughts! ๐Ÿ™‚ You-will-get-well! ๐Ÿ˜€ Go Boon, go! ๐Ÿ™‚

lukxiufung said during November 20th, 2007 at 9:13 pm

eh, got good dentist recommend? I want to wash/clean tooth.

keeyit said during November 20th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

I already extracted 3 of my wisdom tooth.. still left one !
No pain one la..

Hope you feel better now !

pinksterz said during November 21st, 2007 at 2:38 am

get well soon ya!

boon said during November 22nd, 2007 at 1:21 am

@lukxiufung: err, not really got any recommendation, i really seldom go for dentist, but normally i went to the dentist behind the SS2 police station, beside the Washington Bridal Gallery

@Jonny: no kidding, they are EVIL!!!

@รฅยฎยรจล’ยน: still got sorethroat ler now ๐Ÿ™ quite pain leh…

@keeyit: wah! 3 ar :O u dun bluff me no pain ๐Ÿ™ since small i really hate extracting tooth!

@pinksterz: thank you thank you! ^^

kaklong said during November 22nd, 2007 at 6:38 am

it sounds real bad. it seams like it was your week of torturing. Huhuhu.. anyway, get well soon! ^_^ you want some flowers? hehehe

seraphangel said during November 24th, 2007 at 8:33 pm

count yourself lucky man, I had to have surgery to remove my wisdom tooth which was half buried and pushing against my front tooth. The pain is hell man.