Enchanted

Last Saturday, went for this movie…hah..wonder why so many fairy tale movies…last 2 weeks watched StarDush, and now Enchanted… well, is from Disney and heard the story line is about the princess from cartoon came to the real world, which is no more cartoonic. Sounds good and plus my girlfriend likes to watch princess cartoon..so have to.. (typical girl huh)

In most or i would say all disney cartoon, sure will have singing and dancing, also there will be some animals around helping u, talking to etc. So imagine this happen in the real world. Singing all of a sudden in the middle of the street, animals/insect come to aid u (damn this part was very funny!). The love definition of these fairy tale people were so naive compare to the real world. No happily ever after, things can’t just settled by just singing, everything doesn’t work by emotions, it’s a cruel world full of sins.

There’s 1 phrase said by the main character – Robert : Sometimes you have to wake up from the fairy tales and face the real world (something like that). Really able to apply to everyone especially those who really looking into true love and happily ever after, seriously i would say is really really hard to find a true love like in fairy tales…

A very funny and i would say meaningful movie, only…the actress really doesn’t seem to fit to be a princess!!!! spoilt the image…anyway, rate the movie 7/10.

kimfei said during November 29th, 2007 at 12:03 pm

haha..i watched it on Sunday,I found it is quite nice actually,I am enjoying it,especially the scene when they sing at the park there..haha..

MerDuriaN said during November 29th, 2007 at 1:59 pm

LOL spoilt image -_- anyway I recommend you to watch The Kingdom if you likes to watch politics

keeyit said during November 29th, 2007 at 2:06 pm

Actually I am thinking to go for this movie BUT my friends said I am so childish.. 🙁

Yeah, we have to face the real world..

chingy said during November 29th, 2007 at 7:52 pm

Eh!
I was longing for this movieeee T_T

Edward Khoo said during November 29th, 2007 at 11:31 pm

Surely people will go crazy when they see tigers & elephants singing in the middle of the street in real world 😛

Me said during November 29th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

awwwwwww, I want to watch it too! I don’t think it’s showing here yet. UK is forever sooo slow in movies. Grrr. And I havent even watched stardust. Sigh…I feel sooooo outdated now. Anyone has the movie downloaded to spare? =p

True love..it’s certainly out there. and I’m believing in it!

宝茹 said during November 30th, 2007 at 11:44 am

I envy you o~~ Always have time to watch the movies.

“plus my girlfriend likes to watch princess cartoon..so have to.. (typical girl huh)” — sounds like you’re forced. 😛 But your girlfriend must have really appreciated you going with her. 🙂

boon said during November 30th, 2007 at 12:02 pm

@kimfei: yeah~ the song is quite nice also 😀

@MerDuriaN: i watch already loh~~ ^^ that also a good movie 😀 but might be sensitive to some ppl

@keeyit: hahhaha, go watch lah…actually nothing is childish wan ler…(even i also watched)

@chingy: wat r u waiting for then????

@Edward Khoo: hahaha, this time dun have those big animals 😛 got insect ar…..

@Me: hmmm…never tot that UK there was slow in movies, i tot should b fast, oh ya..stardust, watched already~~~~ hahaha, true love, that’s y i say u are the most naive one.

@宝茹: well, that’s the thing that can be done during dating with girlfriend 😛 well…girlfriend ask, where can reject wan hoh~

Nux said during November 30th, 2007 at 11:45 pm

i prefer to watch bee movie!

Me said during December 1st, 2007 at 1:12 am

They are not only slow, but extremely slow!! =(. Help me ask if rong shen or xue qiang has the movie. I want. hehe

Believing in the existence of true love is not naive laaa. Chou Sao Wen! =p

evelynholic said during December 1st, 2007 at 4:32 am

tsk tsk how old r u go watch budak punya movie… LOL, no la, I also love watching budak movies LOL… must go see soon

slowcatchupkuan said during December 1st, 2007 at 10:09 am

yay! i wanted to watch this but there’s so many movies coming up ler… but the trailer was really funny. especially when she borke into singing in the middle of the park hahah thanks for the review

Aeres said during December 1st, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Just watched it last night…the singing part was hilarious. And also what she use to make her clothes..hahaha

Crystal said during December 2nd, 2007 at 9:22 pm

I’ve watched it too!!! Heh

But it makes me feels like kid LOL living in fairytail. But kinda nice the show

boon said during December 3rd, 2007 at 12:37 am

@Nux: i not yet watch that ler 😛

@Me: tsk tsk tsk, support original lah~~~

@evelynholic: well….feel younger mah, don’t u feel it when u watch it?:D

@slowcatchupkuan: hahaha, yeah~~ really very hilarious, imagine u are in that situation:P

@Aeres: talking about the cloth, the outfit where she wore once she came to the real world, is damn speechless! hahhaa!!

@Crystal: hahhaha, back to the kid time huh 😛

Me said during December 4th, 2007 at 4:06 am

ASk you when to use tsk tsk tsk, den don want to tell me. Hmph!

If you gimme money to watch, den I’ll support. =p. To watch a movie here is RM 35 eh.

boon said during December 4th, 2007 at 11:00 am

hard to explain wan lah the tsk tsk tsk…it comes out very naturally when u see someone did something ridiculous?

Cheesie said during December 14th, 2007 at 3:28 pm