A Ticket of Appreciation

It has almost been 1 year since i started this blog. Hehe, seems like is a custom to write an entry about their blog’s anniversary whether is 1 month, 2 months, 3 months or 1 year, to talk about their most commented entry, most popular entry etc. I ain’t gonna post about these here as this will be more like an acknowledgement.

I started boonage’s blog a year ago mainly aiming for massive visitors regardless of where they are from and who they are, so to do so i wrote quite a number of tutorials and get visitors from some of the top photoshop tutorial websites, also digg some of the entries hoping for some clicks from there as well. These goes on for quite sometime and the number of visitor i got was quite convincing, there was even a time where my analytic showed an extreme sudden hike, that was when one of my tutorial got stumbled, really cheered me up a lot during that time.

Talk about musics, this blog faced a serious issue during July 2007, which is my blog exceeded the monthly bandwidth. This was due to one of my shared song got linked by baidu.com and caused a massive number of downloads from there. I had to pay for some additional bandwidth for that month and took down all of my songs. Really wasn’t a good experience as i had to minimize all my bandwidth usage at that time.

Around August onwards i started to feels that even writing tutorial was able to gain promosing number of visitors, but the number of loyal visitors weren’t very good, during that time my constant reader were merely Pinksterz, Rabbit, Babyfiona, Lunatic, Crystal, Seraphangel, Aeres, Nesh, Flisterz, Mohdismail, JiaHui etc (hope i did not left out anybody). So, i’d turned to write more on my personal and interesting thing rather than focus on tutorials in order to get more of loyal as well as local visitors, also attended some bloggers gathering..yes, changed my moto of the blog, meeting new friends! That’s how i know Princess Eileen, Evie, KimFei, Abby, Yatz, TingTitLei, Jahdou, Huei, Maegen, Mich, Jo, girlny, HungWei and many more!

Of course there are also readers whom i never met before but had been so kind supporting my blog, 宝茹, Benard, MerDurian, Edward, iCalyvn, Nux, JC, KeeYit, Pookyma, Leo, chingy and again many more! (really hope i did not miss out any)

Also not to forgot those whom are non-blogger that visited my blog often, Jason, Keong, Skylakh, KahYin (Crystal) and…did i miss out any?

Once again thank you for the support, without you all my blog won’t be as it is now and hope that u all will continue visiting here!I really very indeed appreciate it!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Aeres said during January 7th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

Congrats on a successful blog Boon!

If you ever feel that your blog is not up to snuff, you can always visit my pathetic little blog to make yourself feel better 😀

kimfei said during January 7th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

wow…so fast u blog for 1 years already ooo…sounds like u r grad from it..haha…taiko…teach me some tricks…i am still new..kaka

angeles said during January 7th, 2008 at 3:58 pm

happy blogiversary!

Cometh said during January 7th, 2008 at 5:53 pm

Congrats…first come to know your blog from your cousin, Loon… heh….

Keep it up…

seraphangel said during January 7th, 2008 at 9:32 pm

wow also one year already eh, hehe, gambatte!

宝茹 said during January 7th, 2008 at 9:43 pm

Weeee!!! Happy Anniversary!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!!

😀 😀 😀

More blog success for you!!! 😀 😀 😀

Okay, I’m now stopping myself–smiley overload~~ 😛 (There! One more!)

Princess Eileen said during January 7th, 2008 at 11:03 pm

Wah, so honoured to be mentioned. Yeah, we do meet interesting and nice people from the blogosphere right? *wink* Wukakaka… anyway, I am glad to meet you in real too 🙂 Happy Birthday to your blog! Cheers.

Crystal said during January 7th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

U miss out me V_V!!

pookyma said during January 7th, 2008 at 11:32 pm

I see my name…haahah

Dude the monster killpart…

It was supposed to be Laguna tapi it’s a Disembark….One stare=Kena triple killed!ahhahah

Jonny said during January 8th, 2008 at 12:08 am

Yay! I got back just in time to see you THANK Me! hahahaha. Congratulations on your anniverssary!!!

MerDuriaN said during January 8th, 2008 at 1:37 am

So fast 1 year anniversary already.. anyway congratulations to you:D so keep your good job ba 😀

boon said during January 8th, 2008 at 9:41 am

@Aeres: aiseh, dun say till ur blog like that…is good to have a CG blog u know..

@kimfei: hehehe, still there’s a long way to go and more to learn 😉 but ur photo already enuff to eat liao 😛

@angeles: thanks! and thanks for dropping by! 😉

@seraphangel: hahahaha, yeah~~~

@宝茹: whahahah!! thanks for the laughter u gave! 😛

@Princess Eileen: honored leh 😛 we do meet wonderful ppl around the blogsphere, that also includes u and hey, really a great pleasure meeting u 😉

@Crystal: oh no! sorry ar..i din know u read my blog. added ^^

@pookyma: of course got ur name bro! and luckily i did not get owned too badly until u can’t see me thank u 😛 next time bring a BKB with u, so that u will immune to everything!

@Jonny: hahahahahah!! yes, THANK you 😛

@MerDuriaN: yaloh yaloh, time flies ler really….thanks ar! i will keep it up! 😉

Thanks EVERYBODY!

JC said during January 8th, 2008 at 9:57 am

Happy 1-year-old! :p I just realised my blog is older but.. of course not as femes as boonage :p

keep on writing!

and ooo.. you got my name there too 😉

leo said during January 8th, 2008 at 4:23 pm

wah so happy i saw my name inside ur entry…
hehe..erm..actually i m kimfei’s fren la..so saw ur blog link at his blog so mah come here see see lor..
😛

Princess Eileen said during January 9th, 2008 at 2:28 am

Kam dong-nya….. *tissue please* Likewise ah boon!!!

boon said during January 9th, 2008 at 10:37 am

@JC: eh..my blog not femes lah, just ppl give face and come read only 😛 and of course ur name is there lah 😉

@leo: hahhaah, friend’s friend also is friend mah. Still need to thank you no matter how 😛

@Princess Eileen: no need tissue lah, ur heat can vaporise the tears ar 😛

Nux said during January 9th, 2008 at 12:46 pm

congrats! looking forward for more posts on your blog 😉

lukxiufung said during January 9th, 2008 at 4:23 pm

congrats, so i am the 1 who write out the stats month by month…

chingy said during January 20th, 2008 at 6:46 pm

Wheeeeeee, ever thought of changing layout in celebrating your one year anniversary? XD