Chervie – Wait Wait, 何忆文 – 等等

Chervie & Point Blanc

Man, these few days i really heard a lot of nice songs from the radio, and best part is all are from Malaysia, local product! and damn, i like posting and sharing songs which i think is nice to my readers. fast and easy to keep my blog updated while i was buried and headache with my office’s work 😛 Anyway, this song was from Chervie (何忆文), featuring Point Blanc. Song name – 等等 (Wait wait?). That’s all i know, not even knowing whether is this in an album, only heard it through the radio and also there’s a trailer specially posted on youtube.

*note – Chinese Song (no lyrics! probably will update the lyrics if i got it)

The song melody was actually same as 张东梁’s 当你孤单你会想起谁, only this is in Cantonese and with the chime in of Point Blanc which add up the rap spice on the song. If you haven’t listen to it before, maybe you would want to try and listen to feel the different approach of this song. btw, her song has the shadow of our another local singer – Fish Leong

ps – i know the song quality a bit cacat, but hey, is just for pre-listen anyway

[audio:http://boonage.pjss2.net/media/audio/wait-wait.mp3]
Support Original

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

chingy said during February 5th, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Happpppy chineseeeee newwwwww yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

XD

pinkypig80 said during February 6th, 2008 at 10:15 am

I love this song too.. It isn’t really a cover song coz Leon Lai sang this song before Nicholas, so?? I saw her on stage before, she’s pretty!! This is something that i could share with you 🙂

pinkypig80 said during February 6th, 2008 at 10:16 am

I found her blog anyway try to check : http ://chervie-chervie.blogspot.com

AbbyC. said during February 6th, 2008 at 10:56 am

ahhh my fav!!! u really know how to listen music don’t ya! lol! awe.. my caller ringtone hahahaa

pinkpig80 said during February 6th, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Hi Abby, U really have her ringtone?? how to download “deng deng” caller ringtone?? have u seen her before??

pinkpig80 said during February 6th, 2008 at 8:39 pm

Anyone can show me where to find more about Chervie?? she has an album yet?

boon said during February 11th, 2008 at 10:33 am

@chingy: same goes to u ^^

@pinkypig80: wah~~ seems like u know really a lot about her leh~~~

@AbbyC.: hahahah, caller ringtone somemore 😛 know how to listen music ar…errm, i got ear…yup, i know how to listen to music 😛

AbbyC. said during February 12th, 2008 at 1:33 am

pinkpig80 : its from maxis caller ringtone. ^^ i have not seen her before..but seems like there will be a chance! heard that her album will be release on march or april? ahaha keep on waiting

pinkypig80 said during February 16th, 2008 at 5:57 pm

boon : I hardly know her, but she sings well, and i do listen to MY FM.. so… wat’s the big deal of knowing local artist?

Cookie Monster said during June 13th, 2008 at 11:58 pm

Good news… her album just released…
It is available in Speedy now…
I had grab it and the whole CD is nice and I highly recommend it to all my frens…