Seroquel For Sale

Again another Crap Talk Seroquel For Sale, , geez somehow is fun when touch on this kinda things. So, no prescription Seroquel online, Seroquel australia, uk, us, usa, the question here is are u comfort or fond to go to public toilet, of course not for the small pee-ing things but rathar the big business - Shitting, Seroquel without prescription. Seroquel results, I always had myself avoid using public toilet, normal office's public toilet is still ok lah, order Seroquel online c.o.d, Seroquel trusted pharmacy reviews, what i meant on this public toilet is something like Pudu Raya or Kota Raya's toilet (those who went to Pudu Raya before i am sure u know what i mean). Not sure how other schools are, buy Seroquel from canada, Seroquel wiki, but for me on visiting my primary/secondary school toilet has never been a good experience for me ever!

Primary/Secondary school, especially secondary which i studied..besides from doesn't have the toilet roll supply in it, Seroquel duration, Purchase Seroquel online, there are some faggots which always did not flush after shitting. Though there are around 6 - 7 compartments inside, Seroquel from mexico, My Seroquel experience, always for sure there are 3 - 4 which aren't able to use because of these faggots left behind. Worst still some of the compartment, u will notice the wall of it has some weird stains, first glance on its color u will know what it is (no need me to say lah), and the pattern of the stains are clearly from made from fingers...so what these tells me straight away is that there are people who had their finger accidently or deliberately touch the shit from their ass when wiping it, and they just had wipe/rub their shit finger on the wall, Seroquel For Sale. So make sense on how this stain comes from, Seroquel mg. Real brand Seroquel online, U think this is worst. How if the toilet is without water supply, Seroquel steet value. Buy cheap Seroquel, I can tell u our school's toilet 1/5 days in a year is without water supply. Seroquel For Sale, So, we can't wash our hands after pee everytime, not to mention about those who shit. No water to flush, Seroquel over the counter, Buy Seroquel no prescription, and every toilet there's a classroom just beside it, i seriously very pity on those classroom which are situated beside these toilet, Seroquel from canada. Doses Seroquel work, lolz!

With this kind of remarkable experiences over the pass 6 years in my secondary school, i really have phobia on this type of public toilet, Seroquel interactions, Seroquel dose, why i have to mention Pudu Raya and Kota Raya. Because of the phobia it had me made a decision that leads me to a very shitty experience!

So..are you a public toilet..fans, where can i cheapest Seroquel online. Buy Seroquel online cod, :P

. Where to buy Seroquel. Seroquel online cod. Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal. Seroquel brand name. Seroquel street price. Buy Seroquel without a prescription. Seroquel pictures. Ordering Seroquel online. Seroquel pics. Seroquel treatment. Seroquel cost.

Similar posts: Slimex (Obetrim) For Sale. Buy Triamterene Without Prescription. Periactin For Sale. Buy Advair Without Prescription. Buy Imitrex Without Prescription. Bactroban images. What is Prednisolone. Ordering Diflucan online. Ketoconazole Cream online cod. About Bactrim.
Trackbacks from: Seroquel For Sale. Seroquel For Sale. Seroquel For Sale. Seroquel For Sale. Seroquel For Sale. Buy Seroquel from canada. Seroquel trusted pharmacy reviews. Herbal Seroquel. Buy Seroquel without prescription. Seroquel treatment.

seraphangel said during February 18th, 2008 at 4:25 pm

wooo another shit post eh, you truly are the master of shitz ๐Ÿ˜› haha, just joking, it’s true what you said, somehow there will be idiots who just dunno how to use the flush, or maybe they did it on purpose?

Nux said during February 18th, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Malaysia public toilet memang tak boleh pakai ler….(*pls exclude the public toilets in huge shopping malls, such as Pavilion, Sunway Pyramid, KLCC)…
i hate public toilets!

Calv said during February 18th, 2008 at 9:03 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!! :p

Eileen said during February 18th, 2008 at 9:16 pm

Eewwww…disgusting *puke-ing*

usws said during February 18th, 2008 at 11:58 pm

NEVER!! I’m even quite afraid of hotel toilets sometimes, you never know what people have been doing in there. Uh huh, why can’t they flush instead of leaving souvenirs all over?? And the wall thing! OME, that’s just disgusting.. i can’t even bare to look at my own droppings let alone touch it!!

And since we’re on the topic of toilets, whats with smoking in there, clogging up the sink with tissues etc. and leaving the taps on?

BYE!

p.s. I puke when others puke. HAHAHA!

falcon said during February 19th, 2008 at 9:47 am

Being malaysians..We are proud of our toilets! lol….

boon said during February 19th, 2008 at 9:59 am

@seraphangel: can’t really know what they’re thinking coz we truely are not one of them ๐Ÿ˜›

@Nux: wah, Pavillion etc those public toilet is far far different ar! ๐Ÿ˜› those are ::Class::

@Calv: feel like shitting? the holy wan?:O

@Eileen: wait! let me bring a pail for u to puke!!

@usws: smoking partially i know is why coz they wanna cover up their shit smell ๐Ÿ˜› but leaving cigeratte butt behind there is very BAD!

@falcon: hahahahah! nice one!

kimfei said during February 20th, 2008 at 1:24 am

i went to the puduraya tat once,and I swear there wont be second time….thats really terrible….

รฅยฎยรจล’ยน said during February 20th, 2008 at 7:45 pm

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

I was just thinking, you go wash your hands in the toilet sink (not the toilet :P) but then there are others who don’t wash their hands also~~~ and then the two of you TOUCH the same doorknob~~~

๐Ÿ˜›

JC said during February 21st, 2008 at 10:38 pm

Will try not to use public toilet. I got stomachache half way thru’ a concert and I just refuse to use the mobile type of toilets at the stadium. Couldn’t really enjoy the concert fully and I tahan till I reach the hotel @_@ that was really ‘the time of my life’ la.

Speaking of school toilets… I remember during my primary school, you can’t even find toilet bowl in the toilet. Toilets then… there’s this hole, and you can see a bucket of shit down there with maggots.. yep.. those were the days when you need ppl to ‘dou yeh heong’ @_@ teruk kan? Don’t even talk about got tissue or not.. or if the flush is working or not. All the toilet has is the walls.. the door.. and the big hole.. I always got this phobia.. thinking like.. what if one day I drop into the hole!? ‘Hole’y shit!

I’m quite a freak when it comes to using toilets (other than the one at home). I have to look up to make sure there’s nothing leaking from the top, look at the toilet roll supply, test out the flush/tap to make sure got water.. and make sure the lock is ok before I use it… :p freak freak freak… ya.. the horror of toilets…

JC said during February 21st, 2008 at 10:40 pm

and one more thing.. i definitely hate ‘surprises’ in the toilet. You know.. sometimes… when the lid was down?.. and then you want to use the toilet.. you lift the lid up.. and taaadaaaaaa ‘surprise’!!!! >_

boon said during February 22nd, 2008 at 11:57 am

@kimfei: argh! dun make me think about it!!

@รฅยฎยรจล’ยน: and u are so damn right!!! the same dooor knob!!

@JC: Ewwww…..surprises…oh my god!! sometimes could not only be those shit u know, is something else that is even worst maybe!! aggghhhh! better talk less about it now coz lunch is near ๐Ÿ˜›

Savannah said during July 17th, 2016 at 1:13 am

I see you don’t monetize your blog,i read interesting article how to earn some additional money and increase traffic using one simple
method, just search in google for: Twardziel advices